Pipe clips that clip onto existing pipes

I want to run a pipe adjacent to some existing pipes.

Does anyone make pipe clips that just clip to the existing pipes, rather than fixing to the wall. It would be so much easier!

Reply to
funkyoldcortina

could you use a double clip clipped to the existing pipe adjacent to the current fxings?

TMC

Cable ties?

i know you can get them for vehicle applications, tho usually to keep 2 pipes a set distance appart from each other to prevent rubbing,

Reply to
Gazz

The stackable clip lid type that are intended to fix to the wall but you don't have to...

think bit hard to tell from the piccy, you can just stack as many as you need.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember funkyoldcortina saying something like:

They're made by someone - I've got a couple, but I don't know where they came from and I've not seen a stockist. The ones I have clip over 22mm pipe and hold 15mm pipe approx 12mm to the side of it.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Try these -

together (back to back) with a short countersunk screw and a nut on the other side. one on each pipe of course, and they should be previously fixed together with a short countersunk screw and a nut on the other side. You may have to cut the screw to the right length, but that works well.

This will give you a sort of figure 8 connection.

Alan

Reply to
Alan (BigAl)