Pipe clips that clip onto existing pipes

I want to run a pipe adjacent to some existing pipes.
Does anyone make pipe clips that just clip to the existing pipes, rather than fixing to the wall. It would be so much easier!

could you use a double clip clipped to the existing pipe adjacent to the current fxings?
http://www.screwfix.com/p/double-snap-on-pipe-clip-15mm-pack-of-10/16985?cm_mmc=GoogleBase-_-Datafeed-_-Heating%20and%20Plumbing-_-Double%20Snap-On%20Pipe%20Clip%2015mm%20Pack%20of%2010
regards
On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 13:54:15 +0100, TMC wrote:

The stackable clip lid type that are intended to fix to the wall but you don't have to...
http://www.screwfix.com/p/hinge-clip-15mm-pack-of-100/19684
I think bit hard to tell from the piccy, you can just stack as many as you need.
--
Cheers
Dave.

Cable ties?
i know you can get them for vehicle applications, tho usually to keep 2 pipes a set distance appart from each other to prevent rubbing,
saying something like:

They're made by someone - I've got a couple, but I don't know where they came from and I've not seen a stockist. The ones I have clip over 22mm pipe and hold 15mm pipe approx 12mm to the side of it.

Try these - http://www.screwfix.com/p/contract-pipe-clip-22mm-pack-of-100/15460 fixed together (back to back) with a short countersunk screw and a nut on the other side. one on each pipe of course, and they should be previously fixed together with a short countersunk screw and a nut on the other side. You may have to cut the screw to the right length, but that works well.
This will give you a sort of figure 8 connection.
Alan