Ping TNP: Gridwatch b0rked?

Demand has flatlined at about 47.5GW since ~2045 last night.

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

Has it? I'll check

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

MM. Looks like BMreports is down completely.

"The server at
is taking too long to respond."

In which case the default behaviour is to simply use the last stored value.

Cant fix that. In general when it does this they reboot it sometime after the tech support lot get in to work. If they do get into work, today.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Yep, I noticed last night about midnight, made me wonder why demand was so high at that time it's not *that* cold and windy. B-) I assumed it was BM Reports havinga whoopsie like it does on occasion.

Doesn't coincide with the "info" link appearing does it?

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

No. Bmreports is down for maintenance..its up now but only showing last nights data still.

A pain because its probably an very interesting time period.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher