Ping Steve Firth. Ford Explorer info.

On Fri, 17 Feb 2012 21:58:43 +0000, grimly4 stammered:

The only failure I've had on a Ford was a failed battery on a Mondeo MK1 when it was already 7 years old. That car did 120,000 miles in our ownership (5 years)and never required anything other than normal service items and tyres. None of the other Fords I've had (2 Mondeo MK2, an Escort MK4, 2 Pumas and a Sierra) have ever broken down.

The only Lexus LS200 I ever drove broke down and left me stranded in the middle of nowhere not 30 mins after I picked it up with only 3500 on the clock.

Reply to
Mike P

Well I remember considering alternators as a consumable item, along with sills, inner wings, camshafts, void bushes, vv diaphragms etc. etc. Not that the competition where much better though.

Reply to
Duncan Wood

You must be a fast driver to get from the dealers to the middle of nowhere in half an hour.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

You made that up. Only Essex Chavs bought Fords.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Emphasis on bad!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I do not believe that.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Look at Toyota & Honda.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

The best! I spent three years in deserts. They are the only vehicle to hack it.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Where did Mike P say he collected the Lexus from a dealer?

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Yep, probably two crashed cars welded together.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 04:34:09 +0000, Bill Wright stammered:

Where did I say I picked it up from a dealer?

Reply to
Mike P

On Sat, 18 Feb 2012 09:33:01 +0000, Doctor Drivel stammered:

I don't give a f*ck what you believe quite frankly. It's clear by your posts you don't have a clue what you are talking about.

Reply to
Mike P

Pity you didn't stay there.

Reply to
Tim Streater

[17 lines snipped]

*applause*
Reply to
Huge

Not really - no major faults. In fact, the TCO was quite low.

Reply to
grimly4

You made it up.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I am an internal man of mystery and have been everywhere.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

So you make things up as well.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

"Doctor Drivel" wrote: [snip]

Given that you are "internal" you must spend a lot of time up your own arse.

The interesting thing about you, and the only interesting thing about you, is that no matter how many times you morph your ID you still look like an uneducated idiot, too thick to know how stupid he is.

Reply to
Steve Firth