Ping F

Send me an email fella. I don't have yours on this machine.

It's about you house alarm.

Reply to
ARW

Did someone click Followup instead of Reply?

(This used to happen with Outlook Express as the button for Create Mail and Create Thread (or whatever) are in the same position, the function depending on whether you are in newsgroups or mail.)

I don't know how you would make the mistake in Thunderbird.

Reply to
Max Demian

No.

Reply to