ping davenoise

Dave, can you let me have a working email address? I get;

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software. > >A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its >recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address(es) failed: > > snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk > SMTP error from remote mailer after RCPT TO:: > host mx0.123-reg.co.uk [212.67.203.11]: 550 relay not permitted
Reply to
Huge

In case Dave doesn't get your ping, look at his sig' line....!

Reply to
:::Jerry::::

'Course you do. The whole purpose of a munged address. I get virtually no spam now.

Check sig for a workround. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Well, I tried to send you it by clicking on 'reply by e-mail', and that bounced too. Must be catching. ;-)

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

On 12 Dec 2004 22:10:02 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@ukmisc.org.uk (Huge) strung together this:

After being away for a day I've come back to loads of dim posts from you. Wonder if that means anything?

Reply to
Lurch

Inserts finger in ear and says "red", backwards.

Reply to
Huge