PING: Brian Reay G8OSN

No it wasn?t.

More fool you.

Reply to
Fred

Burt?s not even very good at that. He?s the thinnest skinned troll I?ve ever encountered. It takes almost no effort to send him bouncing off the walls in a blind, shrieking rage.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

But contrary to the apparent beliefs of mad conspiracy theorists, the EU Commission wouldn't be in a position to tell independent (sovereign!) members not to do something which the rules permitted, even if the Commission for some unaccountable reason wanted to. It may come as unwelcome real-world news to you that the EU is run by its member states. So the "suggestions" are made by liars and nationalist wreckers.

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Nope.

Reply to
Fred

That's mostly why I've stopped replying to him (and his kind) a while back, it could be considered 'cruel' if//as he's not well.

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

Gareth is the World Champion Shrieker, shirley?

Evans can have his skirts hitched up and be shrieking his fat head off before you can say 'pretentious pretend polymath pillock'.

Reply to
Bernie

AIUI, the EU does prefer to do such things 'as one'. However, as I think has already been pointed out, it appears that if it's urgent, individual members can do their own approval of drugs and the like. If so, then even if we'd still been a 'pre-Brexit member' of the EU, it would have made no difference to our ability to give prompt approval to the vaccine(s) for use in the UK.

Reply to
Ian Jackson

I wonder how much of a dramatic meltdown he?s going to have in the upcoming RFD?

Reply to
Stephen Cole

Evans will try to make himself the centre of attention by shrieking about you wanting to be the centre of attention - same old.

How's Burt going to get his wrecking kicks without speaking to you or quoting you?

Reply to
Bernie

If that were true, it would be laughable.

Reply to
Spike

You always make me laugh, Burt.

Reply to
Bernie

I always look forward to seeing how badly Burt manages to tie himself in knots, his recent unbalanced behaviour suggests we?re in for a real treat of a deranged pantomime. Poor Old Burt.

Reply to
Stephen Cole

This can't be true. Every country in the EU is forced to be identical in every way. Unless the Brexiteers lied.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News

Well yes; that sort of anti-EU propaganda is laughable; and you just supported it. Your point is?

Reply to
Roger Hayter

I'm not suffering from lack of Vitamin B12, the symptoms of which should be obvious to you. But thanks for your concern.

Reply to
Spike

I take it you've never made a study of the EUSSR and how it operates, and it's even less likely that you've drawn parallels between it and the Soviet Union.

When the then General Secretary said "If you leave, we will hurt you", he was referring to the EUSSR as a whole, not to a particular country. How do you suppose that might have come about? Can you see anything happening now that might be a manifestation of such a threat?

Reply to
Spike

Roger is being economical with the truth. The EU are furious Germany has gone it alone over the vaccine which is unusual normally breaches by favoured countries are simply ignored. The difference here is others are also doing it and the EU is in danger of falling apart. The Eurocrats see their reign threatened as other countries contemplate following the UK out of the EU. I have relatives in Italy and during a Skype call over Christmas they mentioned the Italians want out. My walking friend has a German wife. Her family tell her much the same the average German wants out.

Reply to
Radio Man

I wonder if the pandemic debt mountains are going to dramatically change the way the EU is going to work. I cannot see German tax payers wanting to bail out the southern European basket cases when they themselves probably have large job loses and their government has a huge national debt to finance from increased taxes.

Reply to
alan_m

Well, that prediction came good pretty quickly.

TBA

Reply to
Bernie

A mere 26 minutes after the RFD was posted, too. Gareth must have been like a cat on hot tin roof all week waiting for it to appear!

Reply to
Stephen Cole