Ping Bill Wright

Yes, go for it.

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

OK.

On further investigation there is one amplifier output which only feeds a rarely used FM receiver. If the splitter trial fails I could move the splitter back to the amplifier and follow your original *new cable* advice.

Now who supplies 75 ohm cable in less than 100m lengths?

Reply to
Tim Lamb

d try. >> > >Yes, go for it. OK. On further investigation there is one ampl ifier output which only feeds a rarely used FM receiver. If the splitter tr ial fails I could move the splitter back to the amplifier and follow your o riginal *new cable* advice. Now who supplies 75 ohm cable in less than 100m lengths? -- Tim Lamb

I could do you some that's been hard annealed by mermaids in oxegen free co nditions - £50 /foot - I could even paint some arrows on the outside for an extra £10 / foot 1:^*>))

Reply to
cpvh

Will it make TV worth watching?

Mind, I have just enjoyed Murray Walker, R4 desert Island discs:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

In message , Tim Lamb writes

I am pleased to report that an AP00090 splitter fed two Samsung flat screen TVs without noticeable problems at the end of the existing cable (est. 25m)

Thanks Bill.

Reply to
Tim Lamb

ATV Sheffield (mail order)

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

OK Bill.

I think I am down to lengths available from the sheds.

Reply to
Tim Lamb