Pigs in Blankets

<snip>

;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

can highly recommend Waitrose Essentials as well. very meaty.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I always make them at home. Noting comments of others who also do this.

I now use full size sausages (local Co-op usually) which are over 90% pork. Either two strips of streaky bacon or one strip of back bacon. Again locally sourced from the Co-op. No twisting or cutting down to reduce the size.

Use the back of the knife trick if the bacon slices need stretching. Some do and some don't.

In a tray in the oven. If I am feeling virtuous I line the baking tray with foil to cut down on the washing up.

I haven't frozen any so far as the effort to make them is relatively minor. I do have a load of raw sausages in the freezer, though.

Cheers

Dave R

Reply to
David

Isn't that actually a sausage roll in disguise? :-))

Next year my

Not all that much darker if its veal.

Reply to
Fred

People like you don?t have mates.

Reply to
Radio Man

I did think it was unlikely too.

Reply to
Fredxx

talking about yourself again brian ? ....

Reply to
Jimmy Stewart ...
<snip>

Oh, is the nymshifting troll still here then?

I wonder how long it's going to try to carry on the 'I'm not Brain Ray' BS?

Fun to see the whole guilt thing he's suffering re his causing suffering and killing animals to eat and use is though.

From memory I know how uncomfortable such logical inconsistency can be. ;-(

Probably why he had that breakdown and he started thinking he was someone else! ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m