Photos: Help Identify my Shower-Head Wall Mount - Broken

One of the arms used to dock the shower-head on my sliding wall mount has broken off.
I am renting, so I have no idea what brand this is, but perhaps you could help identify it? (Please see photos.)
Or perhaps advise on how to replace either just the broken part, or all of the sliding part itself.
I wouldn't want to change the whole set-up, including the actual wall-mounted tube.
I live in central London, near Kensington. Do you have any ideas for shops I could visit that could stock any of these parts?
Thank you!
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+ |Filename: 1Shower-Holder-Broken-All.jpg | |Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentidc34 | |Filename: 2Shower-Holder-Broken-Left.JPG | |Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentidc35 | |Filename: 3Shower-Holder-Broken-Right.JPG | |Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentidc36 | |Filename: 4Shower-Holder-Broken-Front.JPG | |Download: http://www.diybanter.com/attachment.php?attachmentidc37 | +-------------------------------------------------------------------+
--
ArtHistoryX

ArtHistoryX wrote:

You're not going to find this part, and even if you did it would cost you more than replacing the whole thing.

Is there a tesco near you?
http://snipurl.com/21wgimv
9.99 for the riser rail, stop ends and head holder.
Other shops have them too (the full kit, not the one part that you want) Asda, B&Q etc etc
On 26/01/2012 15:42, Phil L wrote:

The only trouble with that is that the screw holes in the tiles will be in different places - or at least, one of them will be. If that's an issue (and it might be for your landlord when it comes to getting your deposit back eventually) then you might want to consider a Mira riser rail - but they're expensive.
David

Measure the size of the rail, Go down to the local pound shop and buy a complete riser assembly with the same diameter rail . Then cannibalise it. Just use the shower head fixing on the existing rail. You may need to use the shower head that comes with the new riser but that screw on the flexible pipe should be standard.
Something like this: <http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CHROME-25mm-SHOWER-HOLDER-SLIDER-RISER-RAIL-PU SH-BUTTON-/110790889117?pt=UK_Home_Garden_Bathroom_Shower_Units_PP&hash=i tem19cba6ce9d> may work but in my experience no two shower heads are the same and there is no guarantee that your existing shower head assembly will sit in it properly.
--
Alan
news2009 admac myzen co uk
On 27/01/2012 00:40, Alan wrote:

It's usually the tapered fitting on the end of the flexible hose which needs to fit in the riser - rather than the shower head per se.
--
Cheers,
Roger

Replacing the whole sliding section would work. You just need one designed to slide on the same diameter tube. For example: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/140592967952 to fit 25mm tube. Cheaper ones are available. Alternatively it's possible that http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/330341802000 would work, but there are no dimensions to check. Lots of possibilities on ebay if you search for 'shower holder' or similar. A