Phew - smelly

I decided (for no particular reason other than I was cleaning the plinth) to remove the pump outlet trap on our Indesit washer.

The small was awefull - inside were 2 Euros from a previous holiday. I suppose their presence had trapped other particles and caused the horrid smell. Given it a good clean and now running it on hot with a cleaning solution from Aldi in it.

Reply to
DerbyBorn

It's ok . the referendum is over. no need to keep blaming everything on Europe.

G.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg