Netvibes

Netvibes has got flaky lately. Any recommendations for am alternative ?

Reply to
fred

WTF is Netvibes?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It wasn't only me then :-)

tim

Reply to
tim...

Google is your friend :-)

I was going to give a description but decided if you didn't know what it was you probably couldn't help me.

Reply to
fred

I did

and what I discovered was:

"why do you think that you will get the answer here?

tim

Reply to
tim...

I got as far as this and felt distinctly nauseous

"Netvibes is the Dashboard of Everything, integrating your social media feeds...."

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Apparently to many people 'social media' IS Real Life.

I think they are the people who voted to remain in the EU.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher