Patio Sets - not strictly d-i-y

We are looking for a new set of patio furniture with the following spec: Aluminium

6-seater Rectangular table with parasol Textilene chairs Preferably in an oatmeal/coffee colour

We have scoured the garden centres and all we can seem to find are rattan or wooden sets or aluminium but black! Browsing online we have found a few sets and wondered if anyone owns such furniture and can recommend, as buying online without trying or without recommendation is such a risk. (We have, however, tried out a few textilene chairs of similar style and have found them to be very comfortable).

Royalcraft, Monaco range

Tesco, Puerto Rico range

Lleisuregrow, Montana range

Or if anyone can recommend anything else suitable we'd appreciate it.

Jo

Reply to
Jo