Patio door stop?

A friend has just had a pair of PVC patio doors installed in a new extension. I'd have gone for sliding doors because the slightest breeze is going to send the open door crashing into the light fitting on the wall. I'm wondering what the best way is to prevent this. The light fittings prevent the door going fully back against the wall so any kind of hook arrangement would have to be pretty long reach. Also, the positioning of fixings is presumably critical on this type of door with all those latches and bolts and things. Anyone tackled this problem? TIA

Reply to
stuart noble

"stuart noble" going to send the open door crashing into the light fitting on the wall.

A chain limiter on the inside at the top is probably the most practical/cheapest/neatest

Reply to
mrcheerful

That's going to be a lot of chain hanging down when the door is closed but dealing with it from the inside makes sense.

Reply to
stuart noble