Patio ally framed sliding door spares?

The aluminium framed, unknown make sliding patio doors have bad wear on the roller spindles that guide them along their inverted U shaped steel tracks. Whilst I work in engineering and COULD make something I would much rather buy the bits and save time and hassle. Does anyone know of firms that specialize in such spares? Thanks
Chris wrote:

http://www.dgsupplyline.co.uk
--
Cheers,

John.

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 04:13:50 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

Thanks a lot John, I'll take a look at their site. I appreciate your help, cheers.
Chris wrote:

I have not used them myself so can't comment on service etc, but they are a local firm that has been trading for many years.
--
Cheers,

John.

On Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:03:59 +0000, John Rumm wrote:

Thanks again, they seem to have something I can adapt easier than I can create from scratch, cheers.