Patio

I'm just about to lay a new patio. The house builders laid the old flags on sand with a layer containing cement under the flags. Is this an OK method? If so what sort of depths should I lay the sand to on the new sections of patio? What mixture of sand/cement should I use?

Steve

Reply to
Stephen Barnes

Take a look at the excellent site of A.J.McCormack & Son. Just about everything you could ever want to know about paving.

The Wanderer

I may as well be the first to point you to

adder1969

Googlebot

Homebase guide to building a patio:

Reply to