Patio

If you Google it, Dave, a lot of people advocate using a bit of washing up liquid. This has worked fine up until now and also works when I jet wash the drive - once per year. Mind you, I've always used a bit of washing up liquid so I would not really know if it makes any difference. Do You think that patio cleaner is any good? One bloke here thinks not.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

True enough, although a pre spray can speed the job up. But not washing up liquid!

Reply to
David Lang

There are an awful lot of halfwits on Google in that case.

Reply to
David Lang

An awful lot. Patio cleaner?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

I assumed that you had used that for washing your dishes.

Washing up liquid is for common people. Dishwasher tablets and one press of a button is all I need to do the dishes.

Reply to
ARW

Agreed.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Says the bloke who bought a council house ....

Dishwasher tablets and one

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Says the man who gets his wife to do the dishes.

Reply to
Fredxxx

I stated a fact. As it happens I do the dishes. Now, why don't you just f*ck off before you make yourself sound even more stupid?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

No dishwasher then?

And you did not state a fact.

Reply to
ARW

His house is too small for a dishwasher.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

Smart people buy them then sell them after the 2 year limit. The stupid councils were almost giving them away.

Reply to
James Wilkinson

You must have a lot of time to spare. Most of us have more important things to do.

Reply to
Fredxxx

He should be sanitising his washing machine.

Reply to
James Wilkinson