How to remove teak oil stains from concrete paving?

Any ideas?

OK I think I have found the answer:
http://www.oiltechnics.co.uk/Oil_Stains/BlockDrives/OT8.html

sodium hydroxide
NT

sodium hydroxide NT
Agreed, a natural oil like 'teak' should be relatively easily saponified and will then wash out. Second thoughts, would the carbonate in the concrete then turn it to scum instead. School chemistry getting rusty!
On Sat, 22 May 2010 09:15:51 +0100, Malcolm H wrote:

Is it cheaper than neat washing up liquid? That's what I've used in the past for engine oil drips on concrete. Liberal application of neat washing up liquid, work it in with a scrubbing brush and leave. Let the rain wash it away. Not "instant" but it works.
I'm not convinced about the biological side of that product. I'd like to know an awful lot more about the bacteria it contains.
--
Cheers
Dave.

I used a dry powder version of that oil-eating bacteria on mineral oil stains a few years back and it was amazingly good. Hadn't seen it offered for a while though.