Paint edging kit

Yup. But when someone's that bad I don't blame them for trying the tape.

If you want a plastic edger, can just cut a strip off a big plastic bottle. It needs wipping off after every placement else paint gets transferred. I use that method when things are just too close to carpet, otherwise it's easier/better to just freehand it.

Reply to
Animal

+1
Reply to
Andrew

I have a plastic holder that a stanley blade slots into. You just wet the glass with soapy water and carefully 'shave' off all the paint spots and splashes. Also removes accumulated grime.

Reply to
Andrew