Paint brushes, roller and extention pole

I want some really good brishes that will last me a long time, I am sick of buying cheap ones. I also need a decent roller and extention pole. What brands do I need please?

Reply to
Simon Davis

I've recently bought both 3 metre and 5 metre Harris telescopic poles - they seem fairly well made and good value, but I've never tried a different brand of pole.

Reply to
Simon

Purdy for everything.

Reply to