Oy where's me usage gorn?

Since getting my knuckles rapped for using too much, I like to keep a check on my peak-time usage, but its gone from

to?

Reply to
Jim Scott

Where to?

Sorry wrong groups

Reply to
Jim Scott

Where to?

Jim

WHY are you using PusNet? Get thee to a decent ISP...

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

WHY are you using those witless tossers Andrews and Arnold?

Reply to
Steve Firth

Why do you say they are ?

Reply to
gort

Why do you say PusNet (sic) are?

Reply to
Steve Firth

d?

Bye child

Reply to
gort

Because I prefer a real ISP... One with basic provisions like DNS slaving, backup SMTP, no portal bollocks and who state exactly what "usage" means - but who at the end of the day, give me just what I want, a plain unfettered pipe to the internet. Oh, and they pick up the phone in 10 seconds and even the lady who answers knows what's going on.

Not some bunch of goons who advertise "unlimited" then kick you off at 4 hours notice when they redefine "unlimited".

Is that enough reasons?

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

He didn't, I did. Pay attention ;-o

For reasons outline in my previous post in this thread...

Cheers

Tim

Reply to
Tim S

Sorry, I can't tell one gormless poster from the next.

Reply to
Steve Firth

It's revealing about your state of mind, shame you picked up on a bunch of clueless tossers who can't even run their own support group and who had to hijack part of the uk hierarchy. Oh and of course who have a complete fucktard at the reins of the company.

Reply to
Steve Firth