Outside light with PIR

Indeed. That's the problem. I used to buy PIR lights from TLC & fit them for customers, thus earning a mark up on the product.

I've since found them so unreliable & problemaatic that I now tell the customer to buy them & I'll fit them. That way I don't get the warranty hassle.

If I could find a source of good quality PIR lights I'd revert back to the old system, but how can you tell?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Owain saying something like:

Whatever floats your boat.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Dirty bastard.