OT youtube reporting

Has anybody tried to report a video on you tube?...there is one at the moment that encourages travel to a holiday location at a time of lockdown in England......The reporting system is a shambles and I can see no way to flag up the problem properly......

Jim GM4DHJ ...

Most people would give up watching when they realise it is a radio amateur nutter in a barn with horizontal rain outside. Hardly a advert for travelling.

Reply to
alan_m

On 10-11-2020 09:03, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote: >

f*ck off snitch

Reply to
Brian Reay

That's not the point he has four thousand stupid subscribers....and 1345 views on that video

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

ok dash cam cole....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Oh, leave the lad alone

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

no way he is a wee dick telling us what to do and breaking the law himself.......

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

why should I ?...He got one of my youtube videos removed.....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

He asks be kind to M7's what say you ?

Reply to
manuel czech

Now the truth comes out it is you looking for revenge you do know the video was made in October before the lockdown part one is dated and available on his channel. You have shown your hand.

Reply to
Radio Man

only if they deserve it.....one called me over the top of the person I was speaking to this morning on 2m I wasn't kind to him at all....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

We all know Jim is a miserable, vindictive, racist troll. He's doing this because wrecking someone else's fun is how he gets his kicks.

Jim particularly hates any radio ham with a lesser licence grade having any popularity amongst other radio hams such as the guy running this Youtube channel.

Reply to
mm0fmf

yes it is revenge because I hate the wee s**te ....He is the kind of person I detest big time .... even more than you...also hate big fat Mikey and the XL Commander.....

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

It was probably put up beforehand. one surely needs to rely on the public to know what to do in such cases. Many parish magazines and advertising sheets in most of the country carry adverts for things, services and courses which are currently illegal to attend or buy from, and I'd not expect with a mere weeks warning that anyone should be held accountable really.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

Yes it amazes me there are 4.8K subscribers to his channel....amazing how popular a knob end can be with so many morons......My channel is far more interesting but there is no accounting for taste......apart from the chap that commented "now that is a real ham shack" quality over quantity every time.....but then again I am not trying to be a youtube star .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

yes a waste of time people will do exactly what they want to do ....me me me syndrome

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That is why he hates Brian.

Reply to
Radio Man

That should be forwarded to him if he sends it to the police it won?t end well for you.

Reply to
Radio Man

"Again I need to remind a very small minority of people that my outdoor/overnight videos are usually from 2 weeks previous. So a respectful message to any armchair lockdown police please take note and think before commenting.?"....he is a lying wee bastard he can't even say "THAT" video...just generalisations to try and cover himself......

Reply to
Jim GM4 DHJ ...

ha ha

Reply to