OT: You couldnt make it up

"Di Hammill, who runs the Wild Harvest School of Self-Reliance, in East Cottingwith, near York, wrote a blog about a mission to help women and child refugees in northern France this month.

She has spent the last ten years teaching wild food and self-sufficiency skills from the school."

Golly. I bet they were grateful for that.

"She wrote: "We contacted the Dunkirk camp Women's Centre built just two or three weeks before because we saw on Facebook the building had just burned down. The centre had been open for less than a month.

"We then wondered why no-one was talking about the fire in the Women's Centre, a centre where the refugees got to mix with western women and become empowered.

"This may sound controversial speculation but no-one would answer questions about the fire.

"The fact the centre was built with £8k of crowdfunded money and lasted only two weeks was a real shame for those who put all the effort/donations in too, lets hope the new one lasts long enough to make a difference."

Wow. That is so sad.

"Maddie McMahon, a breastfeeding counsellor from Cambridge who embarked on an separate visit, wrote in a blog on thebirthhub.co.uk of her upset at learning about the fire after previously visiting the centre, and of the criminal gangs.

She said: "The Woman's Centre is gutted. So are we."

Oh my gawd. A breastfeeding expert is now the goto person for a quote about arson..

How did the human race survive before we had breastfeeding counsellors, Women Refugee refuges, and Schools for Self Reliance?

Truth welcomes investigation because truth knows investigation will lead to converts. It is deception that uses all the other techniques.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

fugee-Women-s-Centre

Doesn't she understand that Muslims don't want their women to be like Kuffi r women?

Reply to
harry

Well underlying all of that is obviously a deal of bad things going on so maybe they were the only people left to talk to? As for the other bits. It is a strange world but remember if we truly do live in a multiverse, where all possible things exist and happen, this could just be one of the unlikely things that happen. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Refugee-Women-s-Centre

You do know muslims can be women too, or were you refering to lesbian musli m women ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

I like her quote "What we do know is that there are some very bad men."

Breastfeeding expert my arse.

All a lactating woman has to do is just pop her nipple near the babies mouth. The baby has not been on any training courses and knows what to do.

Reply to
ARW

Please don't talk out of it!

I'm not sure what your qualification is in this subject. Many women do have problems, and do need help and counselling - something with which my daughter-in-law is heavily involved.

Reply to
Roger Mills

S'not necessarily true. While it works for most, some do need help making it all work.

Reply to
Clive George

k-Refugee-Women-s-Centre

Women are less than dog turds to your average muslim man.

Reply to
harry

k-Refugee-Women-s-Centre

Most muslim women have similar views. Brainwashed from an early age.

Reply to
harry

I've watched The Blue Lagoon:-)

Reply to
ARW

That will be deciding if you want to use the left or right one:-)

Reply to
ARW

Kuffir women?

uslim women ?

How many average muslim men do you know ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

Kuffir women?

uslim women ?

of course you know most muslim women don't you.

Reply to
whisky-dave