OT Worth watching

Make a speech like that here and you will be immediately labeled a racist and possibly arrested.

Reply to
Mr Pounder

I prefer this:

no_spam

Wrong again Harry. A total waste of 11 minutes.

Reply to
Nightjar

If you look at my flying link you may not feel that teh time was wasted ;-)

Reply to
no_spam

That doesn't get me back the time I spent watching the drivel that Harry posted.

Reply to
Nightjar

I never bother following you tube links where the poster doesn't give some idea of what it's about

Reply to
Chris French

You actually watched it?! Youtube lets you preview videos - took me about 5 seconds to see the entire clip was somebody waffling, so going to be a waste of time.

Reply to
Clive George

Ah, so that's why you remain ignorant?

Reply to
harryagain

+1
Reply to
The Medway Handyman

On Wed, 22 Oct 2014 00:14:23 +0100, Nightjar >> Wrong again Harry. A total waste of 11 minutes.

Self-inflicted, sorry.

Reply to
Adrian

Give us a precis, then.

Reply to
Adrian

A Swedish woman giving misleading information in support of extreme right-wing views.

Reply to
Nightjar

I often look at what Harry posts, in the hope of getting some insight into how he thinks. It is not a pretty sight.

Reply to
Nightjar

OK - my link is to an attractive naked woman flying an autogyro around a beautiful part of the world - and it even has good background music. Does that raise your interest?

Reply to
no_spam

No Harry, I keep up to date by not wasting my time on crap like that. If it's important, condense it down to a three line summary, then a transcript.

Reply to
Clive George

Much preferable to anyone giving misleading information in support of extreme left-wing views.

Reply to
Richard

YouTube also now has a neat feature in 'settings' where you can change the speed of the video from 0.25x to 2x, and they resample the audio so the pitch is maintained (only faster). That means you can watch the video in half the time.

It doesn't appear on all players, but it's great for slow videos where "Today I'm, err, going to, umm, show you, err, how to ...". Running those at high speed cuts to the chase a lot faster, and you can slow it down for the interesting bits if necessary. 2x is a bit quick to catch commentary unless you concentrate, but 1.5x is usually fine.

Theo

Reply to
Theo Markettos

Hardly extreme when her country is being overrun by paedophiles, rapists and murderers. As are we.

Reply to
harryagain

I'll just check the garden...

Nope. None there.

Now usenet being overrun by idiots, there's something rather more likely.

Reply to
Clive George