OT:Working lifespan of a nuclear bomb ?

Not sure he will be able to see them from his sofa.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

I have it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

No, we haven't done any of that in the first world for a hell of a long time now.

Reply to
john james

Is Ukraine not 1st world?

Reply to
GB

*We* may not have. That won't stop others though.
Reply to
Tim Streater

They aren't doing traditional genocide, rape and pillage using swords, they use RPGs and AK47s etc.

Reply to
john james

Well well well! An author that turns the process on its head by novelising movie plots. No wonder I couldn't find the story it was _based_upon_! :-(

Do I take it that my description of the "novel's" ending was substantially correct?

Reply to
Johny B Good

almost 2 years isn't it?

The Natural Philosopher

Much more recent than that:

Nightjar

That isn't genocide, rape or pillage, just murder.

Reply to
john james

That isn't genocide, rape and pillage using swords either.

Reply to
john james

well if you want rape

and as for pillage, well that would be Brussels and the EU wouldn't it?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I was making the point that attacks with large sharp implements are not limited to Islamic extremists.

Reply to
Nightjar

It hasn't been found - the story is a hoax.

Reply to
John Rumm

No swords involved.

Still no swords involved.

Reply to
john james

That is nothing like his original.

Reply to
john james

Which, sadly, I swallowed hook, line & atom bomb.

Reply to
Huge

Me too. But I did like the 'explosive experts'.

Reply to
Bob Eager