OT:Windows 7 Professional

Huge gurgled happily, sounding much like they were saying:

10.10 still has Gnome as the default UI. 11.04 has Gnome installed and available by default - all you need to do is select "Ubuntu Classic" instead of "Ubuntu" when you first log a user on. That setting sticks with that user, so unless you change back, you'll remain using Gnome.

I've tried Unity on 11.04. Briefly. I've gone back to Gnome.

Reply to
Adrian

I'm downloading the ISO now. I'll try it in a VM.

Reply to
Huge

The only way I've found to make mine useful is to install XP.

Reply to
John Williamson

XP? Yuck.

Reply to