OT: why do socks have seams?

Some people are designed not to have hairy legs.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

No need for it to be.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Probably your shoes. Since I changed from trainers to "running sandals" I don't get any rubbing.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

do you wear the seam in or out?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

That you definitely said you make yourself, I can't find the post now.

Large holes rip when pulled gently, like when putting on the sock.

Or made sensibly so they don't have a weak point.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

My point is the hair serves no purpose.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Somebody said it. Prove your search skills are better than mine and find out who.

That could be possible.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

cosmetic appearance

Reply to
%

It looks better and feels nicer.

Reply to
Commander Kinsey

Hair on legs is not linked to sexual desire, why would it be?

Reply to
Commander Kinsey