OT - Who really designed the Dyson Vacuum Cleaner?

"While held in a CIA-run prison in Romania, Mohammed asked if he could design a new vacuum cleaner, the Associated Press reported in July. His captors said yes. As a former CIA official said, describing him and other detainees - "We didn't want them to go nuts."

I wonder if Dyson have seen the photo the BBC have used?

The Other Mike

I'd have used this

Graham.