OT: What's the point in vibrating mobiles?

En el artículo , bm escribió:

The certificates in that pic have been inkjet-printed, and isn't it oh just so convenient that the smaller certificate covers up the important info on the larger one?

Reply to
Mike Tomlinson

*Any* ringtone is likely to be the sound of a telephone ringing. That's why it's called a ringtone.
Reply to
Roger Hayter

No, most appear to be tunes, which I find very irritating. I mean an actual bell.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Wow!! I never dreamt you meant that!

Reply to
Roger Hayter

Yes you did. But I was making fun of your pedantic "wit".

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Maybe you're the only one with a dick small enough to get in the headphone socket ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave

Mine is above the national average.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

The parrot average ?

Reply to
whisky-dave

You're not very good with avian sexuality are you?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword