OT Wanker

Grim experience, eh? I wonder how many drunks pissed on them.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

The Natural Philosopher

Covent Garden, the first bloke in had queued for 3 days!

On the plus side, assuming he had a mate and they could hold the queue position in turn[1], there are some very nice eateries. I could think of worse places to doss down.

[1] I guess these people must have - or they have bowels and bladders of steel.
Reply to
Tim Watts

It beggars belief.

Fancy that being the best way he can think of spending 18 hours and 600 quid!

Each to their own I suppose.

Reply to
R D S

On 21 Sep 2014, "ARW" grunted:

Another similar tosser here who so nearly got what he deserved:

Lobster

er, Why? It's just a phone FFS!

Reply to
Dave Liquorice

I don't think you'll find any argument here . . . .

Reply to
fred

Its worse than that its an iphone. Rumor has it that ios8 is nearly as good as android was last year.

Reply to
dennis

It's not just a phone, its an Apple User Experience..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher