OT: Upside down envelopes?

Anybody had any upside down envelopes? A few banks seem to be sending them with the flap at the bottom. Weird.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Barclaycard used to do it. I expect the envelope stuffing machines preferred it that way. Now they've changed their (silicon) minds.

Reply to
Max Demian

It makes me think "what the f*ck" when I go to open it, and I think it looks unprofessional. Every other bank manages. It's Nationwide that's currently doing it to me. I don't use Barclaycard any more.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Envelopes ffs! Fuck off with your shit Hucker.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Why do yuo need the bank to send you stuff through the post haven't you got internet banking or even phone banking.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Yes, the paper stuff just goes in the bin.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword