OT UHT

Is anybody else now addicted to the taste of UHT milk these days?....used to like fresh creamy milk but now addicted to UHT green milk ... used to think it was crap...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Still sponging off the state when you can well afford to pay for your own food?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

He's spent all on drink.

Reply to
mm0fmf

not spent a bean for months ...

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

And I was wondering what would replace those wonderful PPI 'lotto wins' when that gravy train had stopped.

Reply to
Andrew

That's odd. You're still posting...

Reply to
Richard

:-) :-)

Reply to
ARW

UHT is pig's spunk.

Reply to
ARW

It must be really tough having to deal with the pressure of continually attempting to pass yourself off as morally superior to everyone else, Dave.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Well, I tolerate uht milk if I need to. Some is better than others. The only thing I would say, why have we not outlawed the stupid cartons where you have to tear a corner off to open it yet. Can one honestly do this without squirting yourself with the contents? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa)

I believe there?s a condition going around that leads to loss of taste and smell. That might account for it.

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

well they were well reasoned insulting arguments so why not ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

what?

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Always aim it at the posh lady with an expensive frock sitting at the adjacent table :-)

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew