OT TV news - have I gone mad?

no but peruvian marching powder does..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No.

But I know why I wanted it. I suspect that this one will be a non payer. I know her name, I know her address and I know where she works. If she does not pay than I can make things very difficult for her. Getting the telephone number was easy.

Reply to
ARW

Little wuss. You never saw Keef reach for the oxygen.

Reply to
Halmyre

Payment in kind?

Reply to
Bob Eager

No. I'll just turn up at her place of work and ask in a very loud voice for payment. Thats only if doing the nice stuff like phoning her and asking her to pay fails.

Reply to
ARW

well..er..yes.:-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

..errr...no. Just wondering if the JB attack and the NK threat were interlinked in some wierd Internet fanboi way.

Reply to
David.WE.Roberts