OT: touchscreen stylus

Does a stylus for a modern (capacitive) touchscreen have to have a rubbery bulb on the end, or can they be somewhat sharper?

I've tried the bulb-on-pen kind: it's not much more accurate than my finger & seems to require more pressure. I haven't been able to find any on the WWW that look more accurate.

Reply to
Adam Funk

They should not need any significant pressure.

Some are a bit finer than others. Got some very cheap ones that work fine for me.

A clean screen helps... :-)

Reply to
polygonum

If they are too thin and pointed they don't register as a touch,

There are some with a kind of fine mesh bulb on the end, rather than rubber, they skate on the glass a bit easier ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

Have you got a link, a brand name, or anything like that?

I'm trying that too!

Reply to
Adam Funk

Reply to