OT Todays customer

Well really the customers Dad be he is supposed to be a joiner and is a site manager.

Simple job, the wall between the games room and utility room is coming down to make room for the new gym and the study will become the new utility (mainly because the study had never been used).

4 pipes to cap off and asked if I could do is as he did not know how.

I did not have the parts on me so gave him the Screwfix shopping list.

2 x 94176 1 x 69329

Links here

Well he did not go to screwfix but used a plumbers merchants.

Any one care to guess what I actually got (amount wise)?

Reply to
ARW

4 pipes, so he got you 2 stop ends and 1 insert.
Reply to
GB

Of course;-) And he swore blind it was my fault.

He now has to get a plumber in as I am not going back to cap them off (90 to 120 min 65 mile drive). I was going to snatch the CH pipes so at least my drive home was done in dry clothes.

Reply to
ARW

Error 404 Page not found. It's either been moved or it doesn't exist any more.

Error 404 Page not found. It's either been moved or it doesn't exist any more.

An infinite amount of nothing (page not found)?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I found them OK - what were you doing wrong?>

Reply to
charles

Have I got this right?

he worked out that from screwfix he wanted 2 times pack of 2

and you went to the PM and got two times a single item

How is that not your fault?

tim

Reply to
tim...

Andy Burns

No, Soppy, you have it back to front. Chummy was sent off (by Adam) to buy the items from Screwfix. He was told to buy 2 x 94176, but didn't notice that each

94176 is s 2-pack. So he got two stop-ends from the Plumbers Merchant instead of four. He was also told to buy 1 x 69329, but didn't notice that each 69329 is a 10-pack, so ended up with one adapter - again from the Plumbers Merchant.

So it's Chummy's fault for not going where he was told to go and not properly reading (or understanding) what each item consisted of.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Changed times. Once, the carpenter would have a good working knowledge of all trades on site.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)