OT: The next environmental crisis: dihydrogen monoxide levels through the roof!

This stuff is in the air almost constantly, especially at this time of year. And yet no one is doing a damn thing about it.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

It's the worlds greatest greenhose gas too.

And a proven killer in inhaled in pure form

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Could understand a youngster posting old gags. Is your memory failing?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Drunk at 10 in the morning, or still drunk from the night before?

Reply to
GB

What a clever little idiot.

This ceased to be "witty" generations back

Will it be Darsuckers next Doomed Dimwit?

As if further proof were needed that the Brexit mob were thick and out of date.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Likely. Another old gag is to take more dihydrogen monoxide with it.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

That's a very good point I hadn't considered! I see Plowman & Co are mocking my concerns (typical).

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Not only is the moron aware that his trawl of historic "wit" is inane and pointless, he seems to want to perpetuate the drivel.

Another bloody moron that has everything to fear from someone with the ability to step off a boat.

Brexiters, constantly afraid that a better burger flipper will flip them out of work!!!

'Couldn't make it up!

:-)

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

Oh and we protect Ozone but don't try to inhale a lot of it, its a bit like a lot of free radicals... :-) Make your own joke. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Plenty are, they moved to Spain where its less of a problem.

Reply to
2987fr

They should have gone to the Sahara; it's even less of a problem there.

Reply to
Tim Streater

The hazards of DHMO revealed:

Chris Hogg

Bit of a shortage of pubs and chippys there tho.

Reply to
2987fr

My sincere apologies Doomed Dimwit. I assumed everyone on the planet had heard of dihydrous monoxide and would have been sick of the inane banter decades ago.

I obviously overestimated mental acumen of the population of a country that at the mere mention of Jeremy Paxmans underpants, were kept enthralled for weeks.

If you really want to impress your peers, get someone to type darksuckers into your keyboard. You will then find every idiot in creation disecting every last word on the subject.

AB

Reply to
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp

A great resource you found there; loads of good advice on avoiding toxic levels. There's an old saying among chemists: "The *dose* is the poison"

- which sums up the issue very succinctly. But that'll be lost on Dave & Co. Way over their heads.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Not when I'm not actually stupid enough to choose to 'live' there.

Reply to
2987fr

The solution is to

A get a roofer in to fix the damage B dehydrate the dihydrogen monoxide and sell it to the poor in Africa.

Reply to
whisky-dave

Fuck me. That was funny, once, back in the last millenium.

Reply to
Chris Bartram

It still catchees the latest generation of Green and wet behind the [r]ears..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher