OT. The lies of May.

Theresa May's lies uncovered.

Reply to
harry

She is a lier, as she only care for the eastern European infested political system, that is the "our boys" 5th columnist. She is a the same background just like harry. The same lot that over ran the West from that part of the world which has no long term history (circa 700 yeas ago) or positive contribution. It then sponges off our back, openly treasonous and has destroyed everything good. Nothing British about her.

Reply to
Anonymous

No politician, lies you got that wrong, they just present the truth as they see it. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff