Ot: The face of new nuclear?

This, I reckon, is the company most likely to deliver new build nuclear at sane prices in the UK.

Bog standard technology with modern safety standards applied.

Ford Cortina style nukes, but with Brembo brakes so to speak.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Looks good. Maybe they'll take over from Westinghouse at Moorside if Westinghouse can't fulfil their contract. More delays though, if they have to go through the hoops of ONR approval, although I guess approval for Wylfa should stand them in good stead.

Reply to
Chris Hogg