OT The DM is getting concerned about mumsnet

So bad that the National Trust are said to be concerned about their adverts appearing in the wrong place.

One commenter has written :-

"I always thought Mumsnet was another way of describing the middle-class Mammary Mafia" :-)

The NT should look at some of the comments on the Grundian perhaps.

Reply to
Andrew

Nudi-raga shirley?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Who are DM? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

The Daily Mail this may relate to the Stop Funding Hate campaign which encourages us all as customers to put pressure on businesses which advertise with the disgraceful Mail or Express. Maybe the Sun too, idk but I know I am all for it. TW

Reply to
TimW

Probably Daily Mail ? Adrian

Reply to
Adrian Brentnall

Latest thing is the Nectar card row.

Reply to
Bob Eager

Wossat?

Reply to
Huge

The best way to stop funding hate is to cancel any subscription to the Labour Party or other lefty groups which thrive on hate. There's no shortage.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Nectar have taken over the Daily Mail 'points' operation, effectively. So they're in bed with the DM.

Reply to
Bob Eager

The DM is (as usual) at least 3 years behind the alternative media. The Mumsnet scandal was exposed on several of the so-called "alt-right" sites during summer 2013 and just like Jimmy Savile, it's taken them *years* longer than the internet media to call it what it is.

Reply to
Cursitor Doom

Very true. Just look at the KKK in the US. You don't get anymore left wing than that. To you and your like.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

This.

Reply to
Bob Eager

The DM had a points operation? I haven't read it for decades.

Reply to
Huge

Don't know I never see adverts on line. I work this way as unless the sites can police the accessibility of their adverts and stop those which screw up blind navigation they can whistle if they want me to read them. I don't think advert supported internet services is sustainable in any case as people eventually just ignore them and just get irritated by the stupid ones. They vote with their mouse and go elsewhere.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I wouldn't have known if it weren't for all the fuss.

Reply to
Bob Eager

In message , Huge writes

I think the last time I read the DM, it was a broadsheet.

Reply to
Graeme

Thass right. KKK: has rallies and beats people up. Antifa (or any of them): has rallies and beats people up. Spot the difference.

It's the way politics is, sadly, going these days. If you're not 100% for us, you're 100% against us (this in itself is a Dave speciality), and we're 100% right so beating you about the head with a 2 x 4 is not wrong and immoral, it's a sacred duty.

Rallies and demos should in any case be banned, as they are an intimidation weapon of fascists of the left and the right.

Reply to
Tim Streater

I did actually see a copy while waiting for the takeaway last week.

Reply to
Tim Streater

Not Danger Mouse then... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

If you are referring to me, then you appear to want to copy me. So much for you constantly trying to take the higher ground.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)