OT The apprentice now has a new healthier lifestyle

But, of course!

Reply to
Johny B Good

Put drum on drum holder on lower floor.

Unreel cable and take end up stairs.

Feed onto cable drum on drum holder on upper floor.

Wind until entire length of cable has been moved.

:-)

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

I was putting in a new partition in at a 5th floor office we used while some contractors were putting in some new lining on the stair well landing on the same floor.

They were using 8x4 and carrying it up the back stairs while I chose 6x3 that fitted in the goods lift.

Sometimes the trades don't know all the tricks.

Reply to
fred