OT the ?5 note

Surely being handled thousands of times, shoved into pockets and wallets will have the same effect?

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire

Haven't got any new ones just now, but they've been plastic in Scotland for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

It's a bit chilly in Scotland to wear just one.

Reply to
GB

Not in Mr Hucker's back garden.

Mr Pounder Esquire

More like:

James Wilkinson Sword

I prefer to be naked.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

or a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

ria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

In Scotland they stroke and cuddle £5 notes don't they?

Reply to
harry

That is not supposed to be possible could this be a forgery?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Well it isn't working on a CB Scottish one, using a normal pencil eraser. I don't have an ink eraser though.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 07:06:36 -0000, harry w= rote:

html

nd for a year now, and I've never seen one worn.

ulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!"

Lots of people seem to collect the new windowed ones, god knows why.

-- =

A child is for life, not just for benefits.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Just tried an English one with a pencil eraser, it doesn't damage it.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword