OT Some women really have no idea

She was supposed to wear the Kate Bush "Babooshka" outfit.

And what did she wear? A Princess Leia outfit. There is a difference.

Reply to
ARW

Well I'd hope there is. Did she have the Danish pastry hair do as well?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

You mean some women actually /do/ have an idea?

Blimey.

Scott

Reply to
Scott M

*Which* Babooshka outfit? The original black one, the red one from German TV, or the strange one?

farm1.staticflickr.com/96/249368982_d9ffb75fdd.jpg

Just a slight one.

Reply to
John Williamson

Both Wuthering Heights and Babooshka had alternative videos of Kate wearing red.

Thats the one

I did not complain. I just got on with it.

Reply to
ARW

Perhaps she was expecting a Wookie?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Well I do need a shave.

Reply to
ARW

Oh, was it your birthday again?

Owain

Reply to
Owain

But none of those are anything like the star wars one are they? From memory I don't believe so.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Dare we ask what IT was that you got on with?

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Reply to
Bob Eager

Or an Ewok.

Reply to
Jules Richardson

Expecting a Wookie, she was.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That's what comes of getting up to naughties with Chewbacca.

Reply to
Bob Eager