OT - Self Storage places

In message , Tim Watts writes

One has to ask how he knows how your breath smells after you've been french kissing your dead grandmother

GC - where did this quote come from ?

Reply to
geoff

Umm the self storage depot that I use is bland, anonymous and grey. It doesn't even have a sign outside stating its purpose.

Reply to
Steve Firth

What's with the umm that you make before all your repies?

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Wot?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember geoff saying something like:

Grimly Curmudgeon

We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold. I remember Tim Watts saying something like:

Horrible, some days. Guinness varies wildly, depending on how it's stored, who stored it and transported it, and the bar in which it's served and whether the barman/woman had a shag the previous night.

Sometimes, it's lovely.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

Telling GC not to go wimp

Reply to
geoff

In message , Grimly Curmudgeon writes

I wondered why the head was so thick ...

Reply to
geoff

Umm, what's it matter?

Been on your angry juice again?

Reply to
Steve Firth

No, just checking that you have not turned into Frank Spencer. He used to say Umm before he spoke.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Is GC's real name Dave?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Grimly - speak up ...

Reply to
geoff

That looks brill, I'd love to have an office there!

Reply to
Steve Walker