[OT] Russ Andrews of plumbing?

Does the water in your house feel dead? Rejuvenate it now! ;-)

Technically this is spam but I doubt anyone here would be fool enough to buy any of the products. Reposted solely for entertainment. ;-)

Tim

Reply to
Tim+

Bwhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Now we can all make one and enjoy the benefit of no lime-scale, no chlorine (removed by the imploding water molecule clusters), no bacteria or e-coli (perhaps they get really dizzy and self destruct) It even makes sewerage water drinkable too (well that's the impression they give)

Perhaps it could be enhanced by wrapping wires or magnets around it?

Reply to
www.GymRatZ.co.uk

I've got a Scalemaster Magnetic Scale Inhibitor on my supply, which is just as magical, but (no doubt) much cheaper.

Reply to
Max Demian

This is not another electronic so called softener is it, all they do is encourage the lime scale to clump together and block up the pipe!

Perhaps it only works on homeopathic water? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Imagine a long flat piece of copper, twisted like a DNA helix, inserted into a length of ordinary copper tube, then bend a slight corkscrew into the combined assembly ... then find a rich gullible person.

Reply to
Andy Burns

The plumber fitted one in my wife's flat. Didn't stop the tenant getting through 3 shower *engines* in two years:-(

Reply to
Tim Lamb

*Very* rich: did you see the prices!
Reply to
newshound

"The renowned physicist Wolfgang Ludwig"

Who? I thought. Hit google. Lots of silly hits. then...

"Some results may have been removed under data protection law in Europe. Learn more" (links to "the right to be forgotten")

ICBA to go to a VPN and search again from another country.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris