OT Ressetting an IPod mini

Banana fingers has done it again. I was just trying to reset my daughters o ld iPad mini and some unintentionally have reset the language to Chinese. B efore I go down to my local take away and see if anyone can translate it do es anyone know a way of resetting without being able to read any menu?
Tricky Dicky wrote:

If you have an Android phone, use the Google Translate app, set it for Chinese to English and point it to the iPad's screen, it will do a live translation for you ...

Assuming you can still recognise the "settings" app and can navigate to "general", you'll find the language options there.
This may help.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/50iqot4rvvb2aue/General.png?dl=1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/e5277fovtoorxh5/Settings.png?dl=1
Tim
--
Trolls AND TROLL FEEDERS all go in my kill file

Simples..
When you next got for a takeaway ask whoever's behind the till;)..
--
Tony Sayer

This is where we came in. One would have thought that it would be possible to have this done by a particular menu that toggles to English as English is such a well known language. Brian
--
----- -
Update, I tried google translate but could not hold the phone steady enough for the camera to pick up the tiny writing on the screen nor keep the scre en lit long enough to get a fix on the writing. So went for the PC option o nly to get iTunes crashing each time I connected the iPod. On the positive side I did manage to get it back to English by going through retracing my s teps as I could best remember and try different menu options which eventual ly came up with the language options which fortunetly had English written i n English and not just Chinese symbols.
Tricky Dicky wrote:

Well, you did say pAd in the message, but pOd in the subject.
True Andy my mistake probably caught out by the auto speller doing the change, did I mention banana fingers earlier on :)
Richard

Well down ours theres a young girl serves there, well I say young shes probably a lot older as Asian woman seem to age well, she speaks 8 languages apart from her native Mandarin, puts me to shame;!.
Sure she could sort out a lot more than an ipod;!
--
Tony Sayer