OT: Purveyers of animal suffering 'fighting back'.

As you continually demonstrate you have no intention of reducing this suffering.

The morally justifiable reason is simply that meat and meat products are part of a natural wholesome diet. You, on the other hand, given your fanaticism are deficient in B12.

Reply to
Fredxx

You provided the link. Perhaps in future you should be less careless in linking to BS websites with BS numbers. It all seems a very fanatical vegan thing to do. Most vegans would be ashamed of you.

Yes, it does matter. BS is always BS, only a fanatic would believe otherwise,

Reply to
Fredxx

You are closed to others' points of view.

Especially when others point out the stupidity of your BS claims like, "Possibly, but as long as we let nature put it back as it was it's a better unknown than the damage the known of providing for 80 trillion livestock *is*".

Reply to
Fredxx
<snip>

Did the dog give consent? Far worse a procedure than that performed by any bull with a bowler hat.

Reply to
Fredxx

<snip>

It sounds as if your support is of the resentful kind. You would love to eat meat again but you're not allowed. You feel obliged to continue the tradition and now the B12 stores in your live have been used up leading to mental health issues and fanaticism.

You should be utterly ashamed of yourself. You truly need help.

Reply to
Fredxx

No it's not. Man is a higher animal and organises society to segregate jobs for efficiency.

It is equivalent to your claim.

No, there are loopholes. All I have to say is I have a medical condition.

You seem to get a kick of of animals dying in ways you claim to dislike, evidence by showing no interest in improving the process.

It does if we are to eat a natural balanced diet.

Reply to
Fredxx

No, Spuke probably means well in his own special way but in the same vein he doesn't like it (as in not being able to cope at all) if he doesn't get his own way.

You can see that from how extreme all his BS has become as he talks to himself (as few others ever reply to his increasing madness).

My thoughts exactly.

<snip another valid sentiment>

The likes of Spuke / Burk would think it perfectly ok to shoot 6 year olds in the orphanage he had been feeding and providing shelter to in the back of the head (and it would be 'humane' etc).

The reason for doing so? Because he wanted to and as a way of demonstrating to others just how much he cared for them.

"Cognitive dissonance

Cognitive dissonance describes our ability to hold two conflicting ideas, attitudes, or behaviors in our mind at once. When we encounter information that shines a light on these mismatches, it can cause mental stress and discomfort."

Spuke / Burk will neither read nor understand ... let along see any virtue in such an article because it wasn't written by him or his God (one and the same unfortunately). ;-(

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m
<snip>

The only BS here is from you.

<snip>

This is where a lack of B12 shows. No one in their right mind would expect a fellow human being to shoot any 6 year old in a child orphanage, or confuse a child with an animal such as pig, goat or cow.

No dietary choice is rarely an issue for meat eaters. Only a Zealot would criticise the choice of a meat eater.

How do you cope with endorsing a dog having its genital mutilated?

What?? Clearly more B12 is required.

Reply to
Fredxx

You don't know what I think. You just make things up so that you feel better about the course of action you have been pressured to take.

That, combined with a low B12 levels, would account for your behaviour.

I think you're rambling - and not in the countryside context. Get help.

Reply to
Spike

Crikey!

That's blown apart your stance on animal welfare.

Get help.

Reply to
Spike

Isn't T i m a 'man made animal'?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

LOL!

Reply to
Spike

I reckon that your behaviour is part of a cycle of abuse, Burt.

Having bean bullied by your local children:

You're thumping your chest and beating up a gormless vegan to try and make yourself feel better, Burt.

Get help, Burt.

Reply to
Bernie