OT: Police are investigating after the driver of a white van tried to force a motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire.

********************
are investigating after the driver of a white van tried to force a motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire. ********************
Reply to
metric_trade

motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire.

:)

Reply to
GB

Not me. Although I was on that road on Thursday morning I did not have a passenger and nor did I see a motorcycle:-)

Reply to
ARW

That's what drivers always say.

Owain

Reply to
Owain

I have had one run into me though - definitely not my fault.

Reply to
ARW

ie a motorcycle run into me

Reply to
ARW

SMIDSY.

Got the scar...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Wasn't me either guv - honest.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

In message , metric snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com writes

Have you posted this to uk.rec.motorcycles?

Reply to
geoff

I got stuck behind a driver like that, on my lectric bike, uphill, and I couldn't get past the bugger. Not that I didn't have the extra oomph, but de f***er was annoyingly taking up all his lane as he myopically tried to see where he was.

Reply to
Grimly Curmudgeon

motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire.

Been there. Done that. F****r kicked the side of my car for not leaving him= the room to pass me on the outside entering the roundabout.But I got him. = Half way round the roundabout. Put him right off his bike. Scared the bejay= zus out of both of us. He got up.I got out. We both apologised, shook hands= and went on our merry way.

Reply to
fred

motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire.

Probably it was Adam. Seems to be his style:-)

Reply to
harry

motorcyclist off the road in Derbyshire.

I had a Norton. I once ran into a Reliant that pulled out in front of me. I took a header right over his bonnet. The Reliant was a write off. The bike had a small dent in the petrol tank.

Reply to
harry

So, not so much retarded as brain damaged

Reply to
geoff