OT. Overseas resort temperatures

Anyone know where I can find reliable average high/low temperatures and rainfall by month for overseas holiday resorts?

Not 100 percent sure Weatherbase are always correct. Holiday companies figures seem to vary. Am reaching a point where I struggle much over 30C but like it warm enough to wander around up to around midnight

Reply to
Invisible Man

on the map, then choose the nearest weather station.

Reply to
Matty F

Look at

(The other Rick)

Reply to
Rick... (The other Rick)

I too use wunderground and, in case it falls off the bottom of the screen, wd just mention especially the link to "weather history for this location".

By way of example here are a couple from my browser history which I prepared earlier

neverwas

>> I too use wunderground and, in case it falls off the bottom of the

Many thanks for the replies to date - and in advance for any more that might appear.

Reply to
Invisible Man