OT:Ongoing power debate ...

food for thought here:

Jethro_uk

Ah yes, well the Spanish and the French are good at needing lots of paperwork but ending up with just as much a death trap as usual. I know now why so many places in Spain have 'home constructed' 'creative' wiring and plugs.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

In message , Jethro_uk writes

Eventually I got pissed off enough of having to get out of the bath covered in suds to the breaker box outside the front door that I paid up and upgraded to 3.3kW

Reply to
geoff

Reply to
Steve Firth