OT:OMG - Indesit web site ...

Is *built* on Flash !

It's days are surely numbered. Off to Bosch for me.

Reply to
Jethro_uk

I just looked at indesit.co.uk, plenty of js scrolly panes etc, but no flash that I could see?

(rendered ok on my phone also that does not have flash installed)

Reply to
John Rumm

In article , Jethro_uk writes

You wanna buy some cheap cheat software my friend?

Reply to
bert

not all the site uses flash, but if you click through to things on the Appliances tab then it wants flash to see anything at all.

Reply to
Chris French

Try turning off Javascript. Who ever "designed" that site shouldn't be allowed anywhere near web design.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice